[OSGeo-Conf] Re: FOSS4G Beijing Conference Participation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun May 13 16:55:10 EDT 2012

Bo,

You can see the current progress of OSGeo-Live Chinese translations here:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/zh/index.html

The process for translating is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

There are currently 7 people who have offered to help with the translations.

In a similar manner, if you have a list of foss4g tasks which you would
like help with, then I expect you will get volunteers to help you.
(This is effectively how we have found people to volunteer for
OSGeo-Live). I explain the process for attracting volunteers here:
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/memoirs-of-cat-herder-coordinating.html