[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Cookbook

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:52:38 PDT 2012

Jachym,
It looks like you and I have been working in parallel.
I had previously started a wiki page here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook

Do people have an opinion on what we should call this Cookbook?
I have a mild preference for "FOSS4G Cookbook", but can be convinced
otherwise.
Or maybe "OSGeo Conference Cookbook"?

I think our next steps are to create a list of section headings. While I
have created some headings, I don't think I've done a good job and will
be happy for someone else to replace my headings with a better
structure. Next, from each section, we should link back to prior Lessons
Learned or related Conference Cookbooks. This will require trawling
through our prior Lessons Learned. [1]
(Trawling through the Lessons Learned should help work out what headings
we require for the Cookbook).

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook#See_Also

--
Cameron Shorter