[OSGeo-Conf] Any other questions for the Washington, DC LOC?

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Mon Jul 8 15:34:20 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I agree with Cameron that it would be good to see this and some of the other questions answered as an addendum to the proposal.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler