[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] Inviting regional FOSS4G enthusiasts into the OSGeo Conference Committee

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu May 30 02:19:14 PDT 2013

Hi all
I would gladly come forward for the OSGeo Conference Committee, as I am
quite passionate and involved in foss4g.

Regarding experience, I have been a board member of geo-spatial.org,
now the Romanian OSGeo LC, since 2009, being part of the organizing team
for our series of workshops held every year in 3 different Romanian
cities [1].
Now, I happily devote time in organizing the FOSS4G-CEE 2013 event.
Currently being based in Copenhagen, I joined the Open Source Days DK
[2] conference team, an annual event with a long tradition.

All the best,
Codrina

[1] http://earth.unibuc.ro/osgeo
[2] http://opensourcedays.org/2013/