[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Re: [Board] 2015 North American conference

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Apr 22 20:30:35 PDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for interest in co-hosting FOSS4G-NA with other conferences and
planning ahead.

I think that there could be benefits to joint organizing.

FOSS4G-NA takes every third year off to leave plenty of space for the
international FOSS4G when in North America. What would be the plan for
those years in a merged scenario?  Merge with the international
conference?  In fall or spring?  Continue on with a spring date to be a
different time of year and have two that year?  Other?

There are benefits worth pursuing.

Best Regards and see you in PDX, Eli