[OSGeo-Conf] question period for FOSS4G 2015 RFP - this week

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 17 11:55:28 PDT 2014

Hello Sanghee,

I hope you don't mind questions coming from me, instead of a Conference
Committee hat, I'll wear the President hat now ha.

Although I am familiar with the group myself, I think it is important
that you explain a little more about the partner organization KAOS-G,
and its impact locally, for the conference committee.

Thanks,

-jeff