[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION: let South-Korea advance to the second stage for FOSS4G 2015

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Mar 26 02:05:02 PDT 2014

Dear FOSS4G 2015 Selection Committee,

Most of all I'm very pleased that we've passed Stage I and thank you so much for your support.

We will prepare for full proposal and will submit by 28th April.

Thanks again and regards,

Sanghee
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
http://www.gaia3d.com
Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478

2014. 3. 26., 오후 5:29, Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at osgis.nl> 작성: