[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G events - email privacy

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Mon Dec 21 01:20:17 PST 2015

If sharing scope can be defined, that might also be nice.

For example,

1. email lists collected through global FOSS4Gs, that might be only shared to next global LOC.
2. email lists collected through regional FOSS4Gs, that might be only shared to next regional LOC.

By the way, Conference Committee, when will you add me to the conference committee members[1]? I have enough scars on my body to be added to your committee!

[1]https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Current_Members

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee