[OSGeo-Conf] Conference Committee Membership Nominations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:47:51 PST 2015

I have a lot of respect for opinions expressed by both Darell and Eli.
I'm +1 for both joining the committee.

I note Jeff's comments about regional diversity. I don't think it should
block invitation of Darell and Eli to join the committee, but rather
should be a reason for inviting chairs of regional events to join the
conference committee.