[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2017 RFP

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:58:40 PDT 2015

+1 from me to everything Eli has said.

There was plenty of time to comment on the 2017 schedule before it was published.

I don’t see the problem in pulling together a LoI in a couple of hours and submitting before the deadline tomorrow (midnight PST?). The conference committee will need to consider how to incorporate voting on a ‘provisional” LoI in our voting process, but I am sure we can manage that.

______
Steven