[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2017 - Letter of Intent for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Wed Jul 29 16:33:34 PDT 2015

Dear Conference Selection Committee,

The Philadelphia Local Organizing Committee is pleased to submit the
attached letter of intent for consideration as a site for the global FOSS4G
2017 conference.  We are excited at the opportunity to potentially welcome
this important geospatial event to our community.

Best regards,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*