[OSGeo-Conf] participants events

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 12 06:02:33 PDT 2015

Hi Till,

Regarding the Code Sprint, you should have space for 100 attendees. I
would be sure to have catering (coffee and snacks on morning and
afternoon break, plus lunch) for 80 attendees.

I still have the FOSS4G-2011 invoices for hosting that code sprint in
Denver, and I see those rough numbers (space for 100, 77 lunch sandwiches).

If these invoices are helpful (listing all those little but important
items such as power bars and whiteboards) I will share them with you
confidentially.

PS. and as I've told Sanghee, don't underestimate the importance of
coffee, to developers it is as important as wifi ha :)

-jeff