[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G North America Future Directions

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:30:46 PDT 2015

Some of us are kind of heads down in google summer of code right now.
Deadline for apps in 30 minutes.

Given that OSGeo is one of the top recipients of GSOC funds, I suspect that
there might be a few of us in that boat.

Perhaps this discussion could get extended in time a bit for some of us to
catch up...
:-)

No rash decisions, okay?

But geographically Texas would be the next logical location
:-)

--
David Percy ("Percy")
-Geospatial Data Manager