[OSGeo-Conf] Update Wiki with Bid Documents

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 2 13:24:57 PST 2015

Hi David, all,

In regards to the bid process, I have checked the 3 proposal into SVN,
and have listed them at http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

Also, unfortunately Eli won't be able to manage the final parts of this
process, so I propose that I contact the past FOSS4G Seoul chair,
Sanghee Shin, to manage this final part (collecting votes starting on
2015-11-11, with the decision on 2015-11-18, and then bring that to the
OSGeo Board for final approval).  Please let me know if there is a
problem with Sanghee taking this role.  Thanks,

-jeff