[OSGeo-Conf] Update Wiki with Bid Documents

SANGHEE SHIN endofcap at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:14:00 PST 2015

Dear Conference Committee Members,

If there’s no objections on my stepping in, I'll take the role for collecting votes on behalf of Eli.

I would like to limit my role to,

1. announce the start of voting: 2015-11-11 00:00 UTC
2. collect voting through to 2015-11-17 23:59 UTC
3. announce the winner: 2015-11-18
4. ask the board to approve winner.

If there’s any thing that should be added/removed from above, please let me know.

I need to know who is valid voter to manage this process fairly. I saw current 17 voting members here[1].  Is it right?

And Dave McIlhagga showed his intention to recuse due to conflict of interest. So I’ll not count his vote even if he would vote.

However David William Bitner disclosed his conflict of interest with his hope to go on voting. How do you deal with this David case?

Also if there’s any members in conflict of interest, please disclose yourself.

Best regards,

신상희

[1]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Current_Members
---