[OSGeo-Conf] Update Wiki with Bid Documents

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 00:06:00 PST 2015

The conference list is an open list so sharing with the list is the same as announcing. The conference committee recommends a city to the board, it's the boards decision. Should that process be private or in the open?

Steven

> On 5 Nov 2015, at 23:27, SANGHEE SHIN <endofcap at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Action 3 means sharing the voting result with conference committee members through mailing list and does not mean official announcing. Will it be ok?
>
> Best,
>
> 신상희
> ---
> Sanghee
>

>> 2015. 11. 5., 오후 11:21, Steven Feldman <shfeldman at gmail.com> 작성:
>>
>> Sanghee
>>
>> Thanks for stepping in.
>>
>> I would once again encourage any conference committee members to indicate their availability for a pre-vote discussion on 9th or 10th via http://doodle.com/poll/mhxz24gyxictk47e#table
>>
>> Re the sequence of events, would it not be better to action 4 before 3 so that the winner is announced after the board has approved the Conference Committee’s recommendation before it is announced?
>>

>> ______
>> Steven
>>

>>> On 5 Nov 2015, at 23:14, SANGHEE SHIN <endofcap at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Conference Committee Members,
>>>
>>> If there’s no objections on my stepping in, I'll take the role for collecting votes on behalf of Eli.
>>>
>>> I would like to limit my role to,
>>>
>>> 1. announce the start of voting: 2015-11-11 00:00 UTC
>>> 2. collect voting through to 2015-11-17 23:59 UTC
>>> 3. announce the winner: 2015-11-18