[OSGeo-Conf] Comments on Philadelphia 2017 proposal

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:28:38 PST 2015

A group of the 2013 LOC are now working on FOSS4G UK 2016 - a new event. Others have gone on to organise other events within the UK geo community. No sign of burn out there.

It is a privilege and enormous fun organising a FOSS4G, I recommend it to anyone considering volunteering for a LOC you won’t regret it even if you do need a rest from community for a few months after the event!
______
Steven