[OSGeo-Conf] Invitation to hear your wisdom about FOSS4G 2015

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:34:19 PDT 2015

Hi Sanghee,
After you have had a time to have a well deserved break after foss4g,
but hopefully still while the conference is fresh in your mind, it would
be great if you and/or your organising committee collated what you have
learned into a Lessons Learned page, and possibly also extending our
FOSS4G Cookbook.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#Lessons_Learned

Also, I'm really keen to incorporate your metrics from the conference
too. In particular, registration date of attendees and where they came
from, if you have such metrics. As you are aware, they are very useful
for future conference chairs.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#Metrics

I've just given you write access to our google docs metrics spreadsheet.

Warm regards,

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager