[OSGeo-Conf] Invitation to hear your wisdom about FOSS4G 2015

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Sep 22 07:03:07 PDT 2015

Same goes for the BaseCamp hostel: a lot of peeple seem very
enthousiast about this wonderful place to stay, and the number of
places (120) here is limited as well
(although I realize it's a bit complicated to make a package deal of
the FOSS4G registration and the BaseCamp registration)

I also like Steven's suggestion to do a "buy 2, get 1 extra for half
price" discount (or similar "enterprise-discounts").

Regards,

Gert-Jan

Gert-Jan van der Weijden
Voorzitter Stichting OSGeo.nl