[OSGeo-Conf] Meeting in Bonn?

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Sun May 22 11:15:21 PDT 2016

Both Guido Stein and I - co-chairs of Boston 2017 - will be in Bonn and
extremely interested to meet as many of the Conference_dev crew in person.

Greatly looking forward to it...

MT

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan <venka.osgeo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2016/05/22 21:59, 신상희 wrote:
>
>> I'll be there too. See you in Bonn.
>>

> I plan to be there too and will make time for
> a meeting to discuss about future FOSS4G conferenvces.
>
> Best
>
> Venka
>

>> Sanghee
>> 2016. 5. 22. 오후 9:25에 "Vasile Craciunescu" <vasile at geo-spatial.org>님이 작성:
>>
>> I will be there, interested to meet and discuss.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Vasile
>>>
>>> Sent from my mobile device

>>> to meet face to face, we could discuss some of the topics on the
>>> 'outstanding list'
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_2016_Priorities and we
>>> could start preparing the call for 2018

*Michael Terner*
*Executive Vice President*
617-447-2468 Direct | 617-447-2400 Main
Applied Geographics, Inc.
24 School Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02108
www.AppGeo.com

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise