[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo Conference Committee Process

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:04:08 PDT 2016

Hi Sanghee,
You do raise valid points about being clear about conference committee
process.
However, no one has volunteered to write such a process. Maybe you would
like to do so? OSGeo is a "do ocracy".
Without such a process documented, I suggest that we default to OSGeo's
standard voting process across committees. Questions such as adding a
new member is put to the committee. The committee votes, and decision
made based on those votes.
Based on that logic, if no one volunteers to write a process, I suggest
we continue with the vote to decide if Andrea should join the conference
committee.

Warm regards, Cameron