[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2018 Dar es Salaam Submission

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Nov 25 01:41:46 PST 2016

Dear friends of the Conference Committee

I was asked last week by Mark Iliffe if I wanted to contribute to the scientific organisation of the Conference in Dar. I will be committed with the Academic Track. I accepted willingly, as I did in many other occasions at FOSS4G Conferences.

At this point, I will abstain from voting the proposal, because there is a conflict of interest.

Regards,

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html

OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it