[OSGeo-Conf] Lessons learned 2014 & 2015

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Sep 4 23:56:06 PDT 2016

Dear Venka, @all,

many thanks for your thoughts on the AT . I think very useful, as maybe
LOc's and chairs are not familiar with the proceedings of the AT.

I've c&p'd your notes into the WIKI [1] and linked them into the
handbook [2].

Maybe in general this topic should be discussed and if agreed, make
that part of the handbook. Although some minor things went wrong in our
2016's AT, I think it 's more a general "howto on the AT".

Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Notes_on_Academic_Track
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook