[OSGeo-Conf] Voting officer needed for FOSS4G 2018 selection

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:46:27 PDT 2016

I can volunteer to be cro for the votes. I will be  more or less offline
from Oct.24 to Nov.21 but that does not seem to interfere with the 2 voting
periods.
With regards to accountancy, I propose that each voting member include a
token known only to himself that will be published alongside the voting
result, thus providing a way to be sure his/her vote was accounted for
correctly.
Regards,
Thomas