[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Boston Track Moderators

Andy Anderson aanderson at amherst.edu
Tue Aug 15 07:52:44 PDT 2017

Hi, everyone,

If you are here/coming to FOSS4G Boston, we could still use some track moderators.

If you are planning to attend a particular track anyway, please consider moderating. Responsibilities would be to show up ten minutes early to the track to coordinate with the speakers, attend the entire track, introduce the speakers before each presentation, handle questions after each presentation (maybe ask questions yourself to stimulate discussion), and most importantly keep the presentations on time.

The full program grid is available here so you can easily compare the tracks within each session:

        http://2017.foss4g.org/program/foss4g-schedule-8.09.pdf

If you can help, please fill out this form:

        https://goo.gl/forms/iIJp64FqACs0UuOD2

And let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Andy Anderson
Program Committee Chair
Academic Committee Member