[OSGeo-Conf] final day: proposals for FOSS4G2019

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Dec 4 02:28:02 PST 2017

Dear Maria,

there has been a vote on CC's chair after Steven stepped back a year ago
and although it was not officially announced, I guess, that most of the
members voted me ;-). that was the reason, hy I took the lead for
orchestrating the RfP process for 2019.

To answer your question: Yes, you (and also Vasile) can send the
sensitive data directly to me and I will share it (only) with the voting
members of the CC.

Till