[OSGeo-Conf] [RfP FOSS4G2019] My questions to the Sevilla Team

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Oct 12 09:39:23 PDT 2017

Dear Sevilla-LOC (SLOC),

You have very specific dates that you've been lining up since 1519.
Have you checked availability of your venue in those dates?
Presumably it is not only geography and cartography people who will be
interested in the day that marks the 500 anniversary of
Magellan-Elcano Expedition departure from Sevilla towards the East
Indies.  Have you considered other dates? (Although I do like the idea
of your existing dates, reasonability suggestions that the potential
for flexibility could be good.)

Thanks, Eli