[OSGeo-Conf] Start 2019 RFP / Call for vote on "publishing LoIvotes"

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Sep 5 08:41:17 PDT 2017

What is that status of this motion, "I would propose *not* to publish
the number of votes on LoI's as we did (presumably accidentally) for
the 2018 RfP"?  Failed? Passed? Withdrawn?

In my mind we are really in the discussion phase and should not yet be
voting.  Although, honestly, this email list gets the most discussion
participation once a vote is called, so maybe calling votes is the
only way to get wide participation in discussion.

Best regards, Eli