[OSGeo-Conf] Request for an archived email list: foss4g-oceania

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:51:16 PDT 2018

OSGeo SAC, Conference committee,

Us OSGeo and OSM folks from the region of Australia / New Zealand and
surrounds are running a FOSS4G event in November 2018 [1]. As discussed
among our organising committee in our last weekly meeting, and confirmed
on email, we'd like to set up an archived orgainising committee email
list. Assuming our regional FOSS4G is successful, we anticipate reusing
this email list for future years as well.

OSGeo Conference committee,
I assume that supporting a regional FOSS4G event fits within OSGeo
mandate and that everyone would be find with OSGeo providing email list
support. Please feel free to add comment as you see fit.

OSGeo SAC,
Could someone please set up an email list with the following details:
Title: FOSS4G-Oceania organisation discussion
Email address: foss4g-oceania at lists.osgeo.org
About: This list is for anyone interested in contributing to the
oranisation of the Free Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) and
State of the Map (SotM) Oceania Conference.

I've raised a SAC ticket to track this here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2172#ticket

[1] http://foss4g-oceania.org/news

--
Cameron Shorter