[OSGeo-Conf] Request for assistance RfP 2020: Who has access to SVN ?

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Sep 14 08:05:15 PDT 2018

Hi CC,

I've got SVN access and can grant SVN access to anyone else on the
committee.  Is there anyone else who would like access?  Please
contact me and I can give you access and if needed some guidance on
how to use it.

I can also put things in SVN for Till or others (but people in
multiple time zones makes it easier)

Best regards, Eli