[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP FOSS4G2022

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 06:15:04 PST 2020

In the interest of time, happy to defer and strongly support the broader
Conference Committee. To clarify, I too like the idea of remaining in
cycle, but wish for the potential economic impact to be considered a bit
more. I'd propose the co-chairs and/or Till summarises the pertinent points
for the board's decision. Regardless of what happens, I strongly urge the
OSGeo to discuss and note the decision for the record.

Cheers,

Mark