[OSGeo-Conf] Draft RfP FOSS4G2022

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Feb 4 14:27:27 PST 2021

Headline numbers removed. All received feedback included. The wiki page
is ready [1]. Please check. I'm waiting a confirmation from Arnulf that
is available to be CRO again with Codrina but we are ready to go
tomorrow with the official announcement.

Best,
Vasile

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2022_Bid_Process