[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Letter of Intent to host FOSS4G 2023 in Prizren, Kosovo

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Mar 30 09:17:43 PDT 2022

Hi all,

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 2:48 PM Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 at 17:16, Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:
> >
> > Should we enter the question phase and otherwise continue on the
> process?
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2023_Bid_Process#Summary_of_Important_Dates_.28AoE.29

According to our schedule,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2023_Bid_Process#Summary_of_Important_Dates_.28AoE.29
we should have completed our stage 1 question period and started the stage
1 polling period.

Is there anyone on the committee who wants to volunteer to shepherd the
process?  It seems some help might be needed.

Best regards, Eli