[Contractors] FOSS developer marketing benefit, only for developers...

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans at b3partners.nl
Mon Nov 10 13:09:50 EST 2008

In response to the discussion bij Frank and Robert I would suggest that their approach could only work if their customer/audience is a developer him-/herself. Perhaps the discussion should take into account whom you try to target, in stead of only addresseing the 'how2'. FOSS-duscussions on the topic 'marketing' often seem to overlook that the majority of users has no inkling of the engine underneath the bonnet. Pehaps some market segmentation is helpful.
I am curious if others will help broaden the discussion into a regular brainstorm on How2 market FOSS

Met vriendelijke groet,

Marc Vloemans
Algemeen nr 030 214 2081