<div dir="ltr"><p>Hello everyone,</p><p>My name is ROK. I am a geospatial data engineer and currently pursuing a Master 2 in Computer Science, specializing in Distributed Information Systems. As part of my program, I am looking for an internship or collaboration on FOSS4G / open-source GIS projects.</p><p>My skills include the development and integration of distributed GIS systems, cloud infrastructure, as well as the development of geospatial applications and services. I have participated in several GIS projects and professional missions, and I am passionate about open-source solutions for spatial data analysis and dissemination.</p><p>I would like to highlight that this internship <strong>does not involve any cost for the hosting organization</strong>, as it is fully covered within the framework of my continuing education. I am open to working onsite or remotely, and I can provide my CV, portfolio, and internship agreement for any organization interested.</p><p>If you have ongoing projects or collaboration opportunities, I would be delighted to discuss how I could contribute.</p><p>Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to connecting with you.</p><p>
</p><p>Best regards,</p><p>ROK</p></div>