License shopping

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Dec 20 16:44:50 EST 2006

Let's say I'm in the market for a shiny new OSI-approved license, and I
want to do some comparison shopping.  Any suggestions for resources?

Specifically, I'm looking for presentations, white papers, etc, that
discuss the pros/cons of the major classes of licences (BSD/MIT, GPL,
Artistic, etc).  Ideally something with an eye towards discussion of
business issues for chossing one over the other, but I'll take what I
can get.  (I do have Rosen's book here, but I'm looking for additional /
2nd-source material.)

-mpg