Welcome to OSGeo China Website

Gao_Ang gao_miao at 126.com
Mon Dec 4 19:39:21 PST 2006

The primary website of OSGeo China launch recently and site could be visit via the following link:
http://www.osgeo.org.cn/  or  http://www.osgeo.cn/

This site base on the mediawiki and reuse the OSGeo logo as well :)
We will design our own web style in future.

Now the server locate at our lab in Beijing, and Prof.Chen take charge of the community activities of OSGeo China.
Detailed infromation about the lab could be found at:
http://www.lreis.ac.cn/eng/index.htm
We wish that we could do more contribution for OSGeo China.

Welcome to the site of OSGeo China and please feel free to give us any suggestions or advice about the site.

Best Regards

        Gao_Ang
        gao_miao at 126.com
          2006-10-26