Free hosting service...

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Fri Dec 8 23:47:00 PST 2006

All,
I work for a non-profit organization and we just signed up for this... might
be something that the OSGeo is interested in.  1/2 terabyte of storage and 5
terabytes of bandwidth... FREE.  I am willing to help (although it is very
easy and self explanatory) if the web committee decides they want to do it.

www.reprojected.com/geoblog/2006/12/09/free-web-hosting-for-non-profits/

Aaron

| Aaron Racicot  | aaronr at ecotrust.org   |
| GIS Programmer | 360.221.2441          |
| e c o t r u s t                        |
| Jean Vollum Natural Capital Center     |
| 721 NW Ninth Avenue                    |
| Suite 200                              |
| Portland, OR 97209                     |
| www.ecotrust.org                       |