[Geowanking] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Input regarding Axis Order Confusion

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Dec 15 23:03:14 PST 2006

Thanks Raj!

That is great, it will give us a way to be explicit about what is going
on. Next step is to drive adoption - any chance of WMS cite tests that
can test conformance in this matter?

I have long desired a "client test", probably consists of a very mean
server (sorry exactly); and some screen snapshots of what the client
should display. Could probably be reduced to a series of WMS-Context
documents.

Cheers,
Jody