[OSGeo-Discuss] IP and License audit?

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 14 06:12:56 PST 2006

Cameron,

A good issue. We have a lot of work to do just to set up the foundation over the next few weeks. Coming up with a process for this will take even more time, but is obviously important. Rich is working on that in parallel and we'll have some discussion when we get to that action item on the long list of items.

Gary