[OSGeo-Discuss] Canned slide deck

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sat Feb 18 21:53:17 PST 2006

Greetings all,

  If you would like, we can post presentations on the osgeo.org site.
I need to start several sections in the site, and this would help
populate them. This will also allow you to collaborate and update
these documents i the context of the wider community.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614