[OSGeo-Discuss] Nominations and voting update ?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 20 12:38:00 PST 2006

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> As per the http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Membership_Process
>> Since we are late posting the nominations, we will likely extend the
>> voting deadline a few days.
>
> Did you already have a voting deadline in mind?  I don't see one in that
> document.

Tyler,

I discovered a while after posting the above email that the process
the document once described had been replaced with my call for nominations
email which didn't talk about voting at all.  I have restored the process
and tentatively changed the vote deadline to Feb 24th (Friday).

Best regards,