[OSGeo-Discuss] Abstract, please look at.

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Wed Feb 22 11:13:49 PST 2006

To add another wrinkle, there was talk on the freegisbook list about
moving operations to OSGeo... What's needed is a decent Wiki
(mediawiki?).

http://www.eogeo.org/Projects/projects_wiki/FreeGISBook for those who
don't know about it. If OSGeo wants to host it, that's fine with me.
If not, I have an offer of a mediawiki instance at MIT we can use.

	Allan