[OSGeo-Discuss] Abstract, please look at.

Alexandre Leroux alexandreleroux at mac.com
Wed Feb 22 11:41:20 PST 2006

> To add another wrinkle, there was talk on the freegisbook list
> about moving operations to OSGeo... What's needed is a decent Wiki
> (mediawiki?).
>
> http://www.eogeo.org/Projects/projects_wiki/FreeGISBook for those
> who don't know about it. If OSGeo wants to host it, that's fine
> with me. If not, I have an offer of a mediawiki instance at MIT we
> can use.

There's also http://giswiki.de/ with similar objectives. I had a
discussion in December with the manager (in cc) of giswiki.de but
haven't got time for a followup since slashgeo.org takes to much of
my time right now. I believe it would be wise to include the guys
behind giswiki.de with this "unified geospatial wiki" project if
there's ever such a thing :-)

Cheers,

Alex
http://slashgeo.org