[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for Votes for New Members

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri Feb 24 14:19:48 PST 2006

Got it. This brings up a good question. How do we prioritize and
break up the tasks?

Although the wiki is good for some things, perhaps the Project
Tracker (PT) is a better solution. It allows us to prioritize, assign
and report. The default PT form is pretty close to release for this
domain. I can also create a custom form for just our purposes.

Opinions?

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
https://www.projects.dev2dev.bea.com/
turbogeek at cluck.com
dbrookshier at collab.net

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s)