[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for Votes for New Members

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Fri Feb 24 14:53:39 PST 2006

Daniel,

I agree but I think the issue right now is that we don't have the site in
working order yet--these OSGeo folks are an eager bunch. ;)  I guess the
sooner we can have osgeo.org working the sooner we can take our discussions
there.  I imagine the board would want all their records on the official
site.  Perhaps the wiki can be used to supplement PT in some form or other.

I gues the web site committee should be the first to use this PT thing?

-Perry