[OSGeo-Discuss] [Fwd: Re: [NOSI discussion] money for OSS]

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Wed Jun 7 08:36:28 PDT 2006

All,

For what it's worth, I just got word that the Museum is currently receiving
money form Mellon so we cannot pursue this as a lead organization. It would
be good to see some OSGeo participation (as a Foundation or individual
projects) in this solicitation.

Ned
--
Center for Biodiversity and Conservation
American Museum of Natural History
e-mail: horning at amnh.org
tel: 212-313-7947
fax: 212-769-5292