[OSGeo-Discuss] Where 2.0 presentations

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 19 05:48:49 PDT 2006

Tyler,

I checked out the flyers and they are helpful but I was hoping to borrow
from existing presentations about OSGeo. I thought these would be cataloged
in the library but I didn't see anything there form Where 2.0. I downloaded
Dave McIlhagga's presentation a couple weeks ago so I'll use that to get
started.

Does someone have the OSGeo presentation template as a .ppt file or PDF?

Ned