[OSGeo-Discuss] New Voting Members Selected

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Thu Mar 2 13:33:01 PST 2006

And, each time a new user is added, post it as part of a GeoRSS feed...

Maybe turn things around and start a convention where users
themselves can keep a GeoRSS feed of their whereabouts and the
various sites can subscribe to their feeds.

And use trackback pings to alert the sites when a user's location
changes.

I guess followups to this should go to geowanking :)

	Allan