[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO logo contest - when?

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Thu Mar 9 07:21:58 PST 2006

Speaking of votes, is there a way on either the collab.net or wiki
sites to set up a vote/poll? I think we're going to hit a lot of
issues where a very quick poll might show the way. It's silly to clog
up an email list like this with this kind of discussion. Not that I'm
above it, and now I'll take the chance to reiterate my support for
not munging the reply-to.

	Allan